Monday, December 12, 2011

Decoupage and Shoes...

At the end of the year, I always seem to have a pair of shoes that I loved so much I wore them to death...
And then I have to throw them away because they would be too awful to continue to wear or donate, which makes me sad because most shoes aren't very compostable... Plus the most comfortable shoes seem to be the ones that are well used
 So this year I am determined to rescue the latest pair from the landfill and make fabulous again. Especially since the shape and soles are still intact, it just looks like I put them in the blender or something
This video by on Threadbanger gives these poor guys hope:


She uses paper, but you can use fabric too I think. And you can decopage on anything-- just ask her husband haha

GS

No comments:

Post a Comment